GENERAL SAFETY RULES
AT FLY ZONE YOUR SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY!
Please see below for our very important rules that will assist in keeping you safe and having FUN!
- NO wearing shoes on court, all jumpers must wear Fly Zone socks.
- All who wants to jump must have a signed waiver.
- All participants under 16 must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Children under the age of 12 should never be left unattended.
- Everyone has viewed the Fly Zone Safety Video.
- Empty your pockets and All accessories should be removed.
- Wear Appropriate Clothing.
- Hair Should be tied back or out of the way.
- No food or drink should be taken onto the trampolines.
- Children age 5 and under should not be permitted on a trampoline.
- Flips and other tricks can be dangerous. Perform at your own risk.
- 2 people on the same trampoline bed is strictly forbidden.
- 1 person per trampoline at a time.
- Do not land on your head or neck.
- Be in control of your body at all times
- Don’t bounce off the trampoline net.
- Stay in the center of trampoline when jumping.
- Be aware of those around you. It is your responsibility to avoid others.
- Nobody under the influence of drugs or alcohol is granted access to the park.
- It is not permitted to jump with existing injuries or health concerns.
- Do not touch, climb, lean or hang on nets, fencing or safety pads.
- If you tired and need rest, you must exit the court.
- No boisterous behavior (including tackling and wrestling)
- Follow all park rules and the Court Monitor’s instructions.
- IMPACT, FLIPPING, AND OTHER ACTIVITIES CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS OR FATAL HEAD INJURY, PARALYSIS, FRACTURE, AND SERIOUS INJURY.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY SKILL OR ACTIVITY OUTSIDE YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS, ABILITIES OR SKILL LEVEL.TRAMPOLINE USE INVOLVES INHERENT RISK.
- PARTICIPATE WITH EXTREME CAUTION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- ACTIVITIES AND DODGEBALL GAMES MAY INVOLVE INDIVIDUALS OF DIFFERENT SIZES, AGES, AND ABILITIES.
- THIS LIST ABOVE IS NOT ALL_INCLUSIVE AND WE CANNOT LIST ALL OF THE ACTIVITIES THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY.